You are here:
Home > Dog License Portal
Welcome to Cuyahoga County's Online Dog Licensing
To Login you must scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Effective November 1, 2022, all online dog license purchases will be for 2023 tags. Tags will be mailed starting December 1, 2022. Please allow 7 - 10 business days for tags to arrive.
- If you have purchased a license in the past four years, you already have an account in our system. To log in, use your 2021 or 2022 license number AND last name. License numbers are located on your renewal form. If you need assistance locating them, please see the Online License Guide: How to purchase and renew.
- If using the number from your tag, add the prefix for the corresponding year. Tag number 12345 from 2022 would need to be entered as 22-12345. A 2021 license would be 21-XXXXX.
- Purchases online can be made using a Discover, Mastercard, Visa Card, or American Express.
- Items purchased online are subject to a $1 processing fee, indicated as “online fee” on your receipt.
- All dog license registrations are subject to review. Knowingly providing false or misleading information can result in a penalty, fine, or prosecution.
- Internet Explorer or Firefox are the preferred browsers. Those using Chrome may have trouble loading the page.
- If you are having difficulty, please call (216) 525-PUPS.